Sunday, December 25, 2011

In My Mailbox #10

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers are able to show off what books they received. If you want to learn more, you can read about it here.



Bought:
Liar Society by Lisa Roecker (ebook)
A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler (ebook)
Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski (ebook)
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand (ebook)
Entwined by Heather Dixon (ebook)
Bumped by Megan McCafferty (ebook)
Vesper by Jeff Sampson (ebook)
The Unidentified by Rae Mariz (ebook)
Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs (ebook)

Ugh, I really shouldn't have gone and bought all of these books, but I just couldn't resist it. They were all on sale for like .99 or 1.99 so I figured that this was way too good a deal to pass up. Plus, a lot of these are books I've been wanting to read for awhile, such as Bumped and Unearthly.

What did you receive in your mailbox this week? Leave a comment with either your answer or a link to your own post so I can check it out. :) Merry Christmas, everyone! 

9 comments:

  1. Oooh, nice haul! Still needing to read Bumped & Unearthly! <3
    -Heather @BookStacksOnDeck
    My IMM...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bumped is so good! I can't wait for Thumped to come out in the new year!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It definitely was an awesome deal! I couldn't use it myself since I live in Sweden, but I got a taste of it when a US friend decided to bomb me with Kindle books for Christmas! I'm so excited to read them all! I hope you'll enjoy them. :)

    Happy Holidays! My Christmas IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know! that sale was kind of crazy. i managed to refrain and only bought 3 of them - unearthly, bumped and entwined. i hope you like all of them. happy holidays!

    my imm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great books this week! :)

    Hope you enjoying reading them all and thank you for commenting on my blog. <3

    Sam @ Realm of Ficton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who could resist a sale with that price?! I would be tempted as much as you...Curse you Sale! LOL. Anyway, I really like Unearthly, hope you get to read that soon. Enjoy your new books!

    Happy reading! Thanks for stopping by.

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing haul, I recently also got Unearthly and I'm so excited to read it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You got some seriously awesome books. I really want to read Bumped, Unearthly, and Ten Things We Did. I can't wait to hear what you think about them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow great haul!! I really want to read Tempest Rising! Happy reading :)
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. :) I really appreciate it, and I do try to visit back in return!