Friday, December 9, 2011

TBR Pile Reading Challenge 2012








The 2012 TBR Pile Reading Challenge is hosted by Evie at Bookish. The goal is to basically read as many TBR-pile books as you can through the whole of next year.


Levels:
1-10 - A Firm Handshake
11-20 - A Friendly Hug
21-30 - A Sweet Kiss
31-40 - Love At First Sight
41-50 - Married With Children

I'll be going for a Friendly Hug right now, just because I don't want to aim too high. Anyway, here's a list of what I plan on reading:

Blood Red Road by Moira Young
World War Z by Max Brooks
Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
Moonglass by Jessi Kirby
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han

And that's all I really have for now, but I know I'll end up getting a lot more, so this list will be changing often.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. :) I really appreciate it, and I do try to visit back in return!