Sunday, January 1, 2012

In My Mailbox #11

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers are able to show off what books they received. If you want to learn more, you can read about it here.



Received:
The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead by Max Brooks 
Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate (arc)

I really really can't believe that 2012 is here. 2011 went by so fast, it's crazy. I'm also really hoping that the world isn't destroyed in December, haha.

Leave a comment below with what you received or a link to your own IMM post, I'd love to check it out!

5 comments:

  1. I actually bought The Zombie Survival Guide for my violence-obsessed brother this Christmas...and he's loving it!

    PS: Please visit the book complaining In My Neglected Mailbox this week. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My co-workers and I totally have a zombie apocalypse plan. I should really read the Zombie Survival Guide in preparation ;)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kat, good to see that you're getting new books :)

    I would like to award you the Liebster Blog Award, get your award here: http://mystorywithyouandher.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-blog-was-awarded-liebster-blog-award.html

    I'll stay tuned! All the best for your blog in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These books sound good! And I totally agree with you on how 2011 went by fast. It doesn't even feel like it's January!
    Ohh, and I'd like to award you with the Versatile blog award, you can get it here:
    http://tabithabookblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you both for the awards! :) I'll check 'em out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. :) I really appreciate it, and I do try to visit back in return!