Thursday, November 17, 2011

Debut Author Challenge 2012

I am happy to say that this year I will be participating in the Debut Author Challenge hosted at the Story Siren. This challenge sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun. Basically, the objective is to review a minimum of 12 YA or middle grade author debut books. This list will probably end up changing as the year progresses (I'll also update this as I finish each book), but here's what I have planned so far:
  1. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
  2. Everneath by Brodi Ashton
  3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  4. Tempest by Julie Cross
  5. Elemental by Emily White
  6. Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
  7. Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
  8. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
  9. The Sphinx Project by Kate Hawkings
  10. The Glimpse by Claire Merle
  11. Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
  12. Above by Leah Bobet
  13. The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams
  14. Slide by Jill Hathaway
Okay, yeah, so that's more than 12 books, but they just sounded soo good. Hopefully I'll be able to get through them all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. :) I really appreciate it, and I do try to visit back in return!