Sunday, November 20, 2011

In My Mailbox #6

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers are able to show off what books they received. If you want to learn more, you can read about it here.



Bought:
Blood Red Road by Moira Young
Cracked up to Be by Courtney Summers
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
Crossing Lines by Paul Volponi

Well, I'm excited that I got Blood Red Road! I keep hearing that it's good. Also, I've read the whole Harry Potter series before, but I managed to pick up a brand-new hardcover of the Order of the Phoenix for only $5! Seeing as I'm trying to get the whole set, I just couldn't pass this up. The other two, Crossing Lines and Cracked up to Be, I bought because they were only a $1 each. :)




Won:
The Secret Year by Jennifer R. Hubbard
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan {audiobook}
A lot of bookmarks, stickers, etc. (some are even signed! :D)

I actually received this awesome stuff from Elegantly Bound Books last week, but I wasn't able to put it up because I couldn't find my camera. I'm really excited that I got Glow. I've never listened to an audiobook before, so this should be an interesting experience! :)

What did you receive in your mailbox? Answer in the comments below or just leave a link to your own post!

20 comments:

  1. Great IMM! And you got Order of the Phoenix for only $5, that's awesome! Happy Reading!

    Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great selection! Hope to enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audiobooks are excellent! I love listening to them, but it is a little slower than actually reading he book.

    You picked yourself up ome great bargains there too. Hope you enjoy them all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say Glow looks reeeeally good. I wanna read it! I hope you enjoy. :)

    Thanks for stopping by Kindle Fever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cracked Up to Be Has been really well rated by all of my friends I'm really curious about it as well! Awesome haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Blood Red Road in my mailbox this week also!

    My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-15.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read Glow and loved it - I've heard the audiobook is really good too. I'm reading HP for the first time ever - just started book 3!
    Jessica at Book Sake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Blood Red Road! it was sooo good!
    O dear, I think I really need to start on HP series.

    I love your swags!
    Great IMM.Happy reading.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blood Red Road is a fantastic read. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's great!! I've read the whole HP series as well but only have the 1st 4 in paperback! I'd love to eventually get the whole set in hardcover!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been hearing so many amazing things about Blood Red Road too! I have a copy, just haven't had time to read it yet. HP FAN!! <3 Favourite series of all time, I abso-freaking-lutely love these books.

    You scored some awesome bargains this week and got lucky with great wins! I hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love audiobooks, and Glow sounds good in a creepy way :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I keep meaning to try one of Courtney Summer's books but I still haven't yet.
    Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome IMM, I really want to read Blood Red Road and Glow. I am a new follower. Thanks so much for stopping by my IMM

    -Michael
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have The Secret Year and Glow, too. Still trying to get time to read them. Getting the book in audio form sounds like a cool idea. It frees you up to do other things while you hear the story. Thanks for dropping in today!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix! Blood Red Road is still on my TBR list.

    I found you via the IMM linky. I’m a new follower :)
    Rachel Brooks Writes

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't wait to read Blood Red Road! And Glow was amazing, hope you can listen to it soon! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great IMM! I've heard amazing things about Blood Red Road. I hope you enjoy your new books! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    Jennie
    My Cute Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can't wait to read Blood Red Road! And Glow was amazing, hope you can listen to it soon! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'll have to read The Secret Year soon. Been meaning to. Great books you have there.

    New follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. :) I really appreciate it, and I do try to visit back in return!